Monday, July 18, 2011

Introductions

So, basically, this is me.  (Picture taken several weeks ago by one of my best friends, and one of the few pictures of myself that I can look at without cringing.)



I am seventeen years old, and live in a lovely small town in Canada.  I like to do karate and kickboxing and horseback riding, and listen to indie/alternative music, read books, write, and hang out with my wonderful friends.  The reason I am blogging here is because I am about to embark on at least 6 months as a vegan, and hopefully using this will help me work my way through it, as well as allow me to share advice and stories with anyone who is interested!  So please, follow me.

I don't intend for all of the posts to fall under the subject of "Vegan", but I am too lazy to run more than one blog at a time, so forgive me if this place every feels like a bit of a hodge-podge.  Feel free to comment, share, leave advice.  I don't expect anyone to at first, but hopefully we'll get there eventually!  

No comments:

Post a Comment